16mm • 15min 30sec • 2013
It is Springtime in Prague. A foreigner, new to the city, must navigate the winding bureaucracy of the Czech Postal Service in order to retrieve a package. A state of mind documentary about a woman's quest to become the master of her own universe.
• Official Selection, High Coast International Film Festival, Sweden, 2016
• Short Experimental Documentaries, Anthology Film Archives, New York USA, 2016
• Official Selection, Bideodromo International Experimental Film and Video Festival, Bilbao Spain, 2015
• Official Selection, Fris Hus Budapest, Hungary, 2015
• Videotheque, Sheffield Doc/Fest, UK, 2014
• Official Selection, FAMUfest, Czech Republic, 2013
• Special Screening, Jihlava Documentary Film Festival, Czech Republic, 2013
A quick glimpse through the lens flares, burns, and final frames of each shot...